1 . We accept service members from all DOD branches and the Coast Guard and their various components (Active, Guard, Reserves).
2. We accept Retired and Veteran service members with an Honorable discharge.
3. Cannot be affiliated with any other military Greek-letter organization. Must submit a disaffiliation letter.
4. Fill out an application. (See Link Below)
5. Attach copies of LES, DD214/NGB22, ID, and two references (professional/personal OR a Soror).
6. Submit a resume. Your resume should include your skills, experience, and accomplishments.
7. RSVP to an interest meeting via our Events page. Every applicant must attend at least ONE interest meeting.
8. If a bid is extended, the applicant shall pay a $350 membership fee paid in full or in two payments of $175.
Must be an MS/NS/AS II (sophomore).
CONTRACTED with commissioning date set and have summer training planned.
A letter of recommendation from an ROTC Commander.